This report allows you to monitor client performance and gives you a glimpse as to how quickly (or slowly) clients pay their invoices and how much time and effort it takes.
By default, the report shows clients who were invoiced within the current month. You can change the date range at the top of the page. The date range currently in use will be displayed at the top of the report.
TIP: In order to enter a custom date range, follow the steps below:
- Select “Custom Range” from the first dropdown list.
- Enter the start and end date in the next two fields
- Click on the “Go” button
The report has the following fields:
- Client: Client Name
- Status: Current invoice status. Will be “OVERDUE” if the client has any outstanding overdue invoices. This will always reflect the current status, regardless of the date range selected.
- Invoices: Number of invoices created for client within specified time period
- Avg. Days to Pay: Average number of days a client takes to pay invoices in full
- Times Overdue: Total number of invoices within time period that are unpaid or was paid past the due date
- Reminders: Number of reminder emails sent to the client over the given time period
TIP: You can click on a field header in order to sort the report by the selected field.
You can print a report by clicking on “Print Page” which is found at the top of the report.